Official Portrait Artist for Texas Highway Patrol, also prize winning artist at ACA Ada, Oklahoma BEST OF SHOW in 2006, BEST OF SHOW ACA Dallas, TX in 2005, BEST OF SHOW River walk in San Antonio TX 2000. Top Caricature Artist in Dallas FT Worth and Oklahoma Area. Not only the Author of the original Chili's restaurant Logo and several thereafter but also their T-shirt Designer. She is also an Airbrush Artist for T-Shirt designs. Has Done Portraits of Kansas City Royals in the 90s, Roger Staubach, Joe Nameth, Commercial Portraits for Dallas Cowboy Magazine in the 80s etc.
Metropolitan Areas (hourly minimums) Texas
Travel charges may apply outside this area.
• $150 per hour. December/Holidays: $175 per hour. - All prices U.S. dollars, see minimum times (above)
• Up to 16 people per hour, black & white, heads only.
• Up to 12 people per hour, black & white, with bodies.
• Up to 12 people per hour, color, heads only.
• Up to 10 people per hour, color, with bodies.
, Can use larger paper
(max 4 per page)
• Ink, felt tip pen, & pastel.
from customer • Chairs and an electric outlet
• Bags to protect drawings - nominal charge - by prior request.
• Caricatures on T-shirts - additional charge - requires prior arrangement - customer supplies T-shirts.
*Prices subject to change. December/Holiday rates may be higher. Holidays vary by artist,
and generally include Thanksgiving through New Years and 3-day weekends.
**Number of people per hour is approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
call The-Nose.com Toll-Free
at 1-888-234-7158. Please
•Your Name and Daytime Phone
•Artist's name •Date, Time, City,
and State of
your event. Questions? Email us or call Toll-Free
Contact The-Nose.com online here or call toll-free 1-888-234-7158. MasterCard,Visa, American Express and Discover are
accepted for Party Caricatures!
The NOSE® Online Caricature Artists Index is created and maintained by Tad Barney to increase the awareness of the art of caricature for illustration, gift and entertainment purposes. All caricature samples have been guaranteed by their submittors to be their original work. The NOSE assumes no liability for the content of advertising appearing within its pages or for any costs or damages arising from them. All artwork is copyright its creator.